Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Blog Post!

Hello! My name is Stephanie and I love all things cute, sweet and delicious! I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile but I could never decide on any sort of subject matter that I could consistently blog about…except food - mainly desserts. I love desserts and baking more than most things in this world so I decided to start a blog entirely dedicated to that love! I hope to post reviews of dessert joints and bakeries in and around Edmonton, as well as share some of my own favorite recipes. I might let some "normal" food stuff creep in sometimes too (because I do enjoy just cooking, in general) and because I'm a local performer in the Edmonton arts scene, reviews of shows and shameless plugging of my own projects may occur as well.

But it will mainly be desserts! So, yes. Here I am! Ready to get my blog on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment