Thursday, April 21, 2011

Theatre!

So, I have a recipe post all ready to go but my image editor is being weird and I can’t edit the pictures right now…so I figured I would instead do a post about theatre – the other love of my life (besides baking…and Matt).

For any of my readers who live in Edmonton and don’t have me on Facebook, I have a show opening next week! I’m playing Little Red Riding Hood in Into the Woods by Stephen Sondheim, playing April 27-30 at the Timms Centre (corner of 87 Ave and 112 Street on the U of A campus). Tickets and more info are available through Tix on the Square.

My brother is also in a show opening tonight and running through to April 30th as well. It’s called BoyGroove (the revival of the original Chris Craddock show) and it’s playing at the Catalyst Theatre (8529 Gateway Blvd.). Tickets are also available through Tix on the Square.

We both did a little press this week for the shows, so here is my interview with Global TV this morning.


And Eric and the boys are on the cover of See magazine!

So, if you’re hanging around Edmonton and looking for some good theatre to see, you should check out Into the Woods and BoyGroove!!

No comments:

Post a Comment